All activity in the same system
Alertran provides integrated management of all areas of transport company activities. Besides covering the
company's complete operating chain; collections, receipt, sorting, long distance, distribution, etc. it includes
all commercial, administrative, quality, operating and cost processes:
- Module for transport services
valuation and invoicing regardless of the transport operator's sub-sector.
- Reverse logistics are monitored
with respect to shipments and packages, being transparent and traceable at all times.
- Control and traceability of
accepted deliveries / PODs and customer returns.
- Module for repayments (payment of
the article upon delivery), which ensures that payment collection and transfers between offices are monitored at
all times, as well as the return of amounts to customers throughout the centralized or decentralized supply chain
- Management of incidents, claims and
compensation in shipments. Central Office configuration to create a quality and customer service standard
throughout the organization.
- Alertran TMS includes a Module for
settlement between own or outside offices, and from which information about profitability and cost control at all
levels up to shipment can be obtained.
Increased monitoring and quality
After its implementation, Alertran manages to optimize procedures and processes to improve quality, increase
control and monitor the entire value chain, making it possible to anticipate the event and speed up the decision
Greater control over procedures
There are maximum cost savings in company management, eliminating administrative procedures that create no value,
increasing traceability controls and managing all events that occur in real time from anywhere.
Platform fully accessible to everyone
Alertran Padua is the first totally web-based tool on the market that manages all functional areas of the
transport and distribution activity, the information being transparent over the entire logistics chain and
including the customer throughout the management process. The transport company becomes their logistics department,
directly and intuitively accessing the actual tool.
What other advantages does Alertran offer transport and logistics?
- Cost savings and control. Tools allowing optimization of resources, loads,
routes and traceability, as well as automated procedures in both the short term and long term offer increased
quality and greater profitability throughout the value chain.
- Use of intelligent reporting tools allowing you to build your own management
indicators, thus eliminating static information and dependence on the company's internal management tools.
- Solution integrated with the largest automation manufacturers on the market
(Vanderlande, Crisplant, Siemens, CubiScan, etc...). More than 110 integrated solutions.
- Radiofrequency and scanning for all critical processes in shipment traceability.
Integration of on-line information tools about fleet mobility.
- Customer integration tools that allow maximum agility and total independence in
one of the most critical and valuable aspects.
- Focus on package control and monitoring of the whole process in the chain, with
real time production control.
- Cost and profitability information exploitation: customer, route, operating
centres, product/service, etc.
- Web module for shipment documentation and labelling. On-line tracking.
- Delivery note scanning.